POLICY ON THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA OF NATURAL PERSONS
This document contains the Policy on the security of personal data of natural persons ("Policy") and is an integral part of the General terms and conditions. Unfortunately, if you do not agree with the General terms and conditions, you cannot use the website: http://www.maxon.bg/ and conclude agreements with"MAXON" Ltd. In case of changes to the Policy, the changes will be published here.
Date of update: May 23, 2018
POLICY ON THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA OF NATURAL PERSONS
Your personal privacy is extremely important to us. This security policy reveals what personal data we collect from you through our mutual relationships and how we use that data.
In order to provide Services on the website www.maxon.bg ("Site") and conclude and execute contracts between us and you,"MAXON" Ltd ("WE"), with UIC: 175115626 and registered office: Sofia, "Veslets" Str. 27, processes data of natural persons ("Data Subjects"/"You"/"Yourselves"), in accordance with this Policy.
When processing personal data,"MAXON" Ltd complies with all applicable legal acts for the protection of personal data, including, but not limited to, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("Regulation") and the Personal Data Protection Act, because for us the security of personal data of our employees, customers and users of the Site is of paramount importance."MAXON" Ltd is a data controller in relation to the information collected when browsing and using the Site.
According to the Regulation, personal data is any information that relates to you and through which you can be identified or are already identified.
Processing of personal data ("Processing") is any action or set of actions that can be performed on personal data using automatic or other means.
The Administrator is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other structure that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. When the purposes and means for such processing are determined by Union law or the law of a Member State, the administrator or the special criteria for its determination may be established in Union law or in the law of a Member State.
I. Categories of data subjects whose personal data WE process:
In connection with providing Services on the website www.maxon.bg and concluding and executing contracts between us and you, WE process information about the following Data Subjects:
• natural persons, users of the Website without registration.
• natural persons, users of the Website with registration.
• natural persons who have sent inquiries (including by phone), requests, signals or other correspondence to "MAXON" Ltd.
• natural persons whose information is contained in inquiries (including by phone), requests, signals or other correspondence sent to "MAXON" Ltd.
• natural persons with whom we conclude contracts - our employees, clients, partners, and others.
II. Personal data WE process:
• Which you provide:
It is impossible to provide Services on the website www.maxon.bg and to conclude and execute employment contracts between us and you, if you do not provide us with information. In this regard, we require certain information from you. You decide for yourself whether and how to use the Services on the website and whether to conclude a contract with us. In the forms through which personal data is entered, we clearly indicate the mandatory or voluntary nature of providing the data. The data that is mandatory to fill in is such, without which it is impossible to provide the relevant Service or part of it and/or to conclude the respective contract. These are the following rather simple things:
Name and surname, phone number, email address, website password, Your quality - property owner/real estate agency, etc.
Correspondence, complaints and signals
Next, in order to respond to inquiries and requests sent in communication to "MAXON" Ltd. through electronic forms on the website, through calls to the call center of "MAXON" Ltd., or by regular or electronic mail, we store and process this information, as well as the result of this processing.
The functionalities provided on the website are not intended for the storage and processing of special categories of data within the meaning of Article 9 and Article 10 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Based on your explicit consent, "MAXON" Ltd. may process other data related to you in cases where you voluntarily provide such data by completing the relevant electronic form, adding preferences, settings, etc., in order to make more effective use of our services.
In addition, we collect information from your computer, phone, tablet, or other device that you use for our services provided on the website. This information may include your IP address, the browser you are using, and your language, date, and time settings. There are also situations in which we receive information from other partners or automatically collect other information.
The quick links to repeat your previous searches allow you to repeat your searches instead of entering them every time. This functionality can be used with or without registration. When using the website, a cookie with a randomly generated number is stored in your browser, allowing the website to show you quick links to repeat your previous searches.
The website uses logs for the following purposes:
• To ensure reliable functioning of the Services and identify technical issues.
• To ensure security of the Services and detect malicious activities.
• To develop and improve the Services on the Site.
• To measure the traffic on the Site.
III. For what purposes do we process your personal data:
In general, we process your personal data for the purpose of providing the Services on the Site and performing the agreements concluded between us and you. Additionally, we use your personal data to contact you and inform you about our new offerings and special offers, as well as other services that we believe may be of interest to you.
"MAXON" Ltd collects, uses, and processes the information described above for the purposes provided in this Policy, which may be related to:
• concluding and executing contracts between you and "MAXON" Ltd.
• providing the services on the Site.
• protecting and enforcing the legitimate interests of other users of the services on the Site, third parties, and "MAXON" Ltd.
• fulfilling legal obligations of "MAXON" Ltd.
• informing you about our new offerings and special offers, for which you wish to receive information by email, post, mobile phone and/or other digital means, including social media platforms.
• registering you on the website or application, in which case we will use your personal information to maintain and update your profile.
• administering the website.
• analyzing and improving the use of our website.
• measuring and analyzing our advertising.
• maintaining the security and safety of our website, application, and network.
Our legitimate interest in processing your personal data arises from the need to ensure the protection and safeguarding of the legitimate interests of "MAXON" Ltd and/or third parties, which is related to:
• ensuring normal use of the Site by you and other users, identifying and preventing malicious activities.
• detecting and resolving technical or functional issues, developing and improving the purpose of the Site.
• communicating with you, including by electronic means on important issues related to the use of the services on the Site and the performance of the agreements concluded with you.
• accepting and processing inquiries, complaints, and disputes.
For these purposes, it may be necessary to process some or all of the categories mentioned above.
Our legal obligations include compliance with legal obligations to preserve or provide information upon receipt of an order from competent state or judicial authorities, providing opportunities to exercise control by competent state authorities, fulfilling obligations provided for in the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data related to notifying you of various circumstances related to your rights, the services provided, or the protection of your data, among others. For these purposes, it may be necessary to process some or all of the categories mentioned above.
Your data may be processed on the basis of your explicit consent, and processing in this case is specific and to the extent and scope provided for in the relevant consent.
We process anonymized data for statistical purposes, which means for analysis where the results are only summary, and therefore the data is anonymous - for example, to present the movement of large groups of people. Identifying a specific person from this information is impossible.
IV. How long do we store your personal data?
"MAXON" Ltd applies the general principle of data storage in a minimal amount and for a period no longer than necessary to fulfill the contracts concluded with you, provide the services on the site, ensure their security and reliability, and comply with legal requirements.